HOW TO INSTALL A STALKER PLAYER ON ROKU?
- On your Roku remote, click the Home button to go to the home screen.
- Scroll down using the remote and choose the Streaming Channels option.
- Now, you will get the Roku Channel Store. By default, you will get the Featured Channels from the Channel Store.
- Go to the Search Channels option and select it.
- With the on-screen keyboard, type Stalker Player and search for it.
- Select the IPTV Player app and click the Add Channel button.
- The Stalker Player app will be installed on your Roku.
- Click the Go to Channel button to open the Stalker Player app.
- Download Files From HERE